Makros Superpos Makros Superpos

Great concept. The graphics and music are good. It just doesn't really do much for me for playability. There is no real play aspect to it.

Abandoned Abandoned

Great play, nicely rendered scenes. I can see that many people might be miffed that it's similar to "Submachine", but I find it a very good play in it's own right.

One downside was the infuriatingly small "hotspots" for finding essential and nonessential elements.

I love the idea though, the plot seems as though it's opening up for something far more grounded than Submachine.

Psychic Arrow Psychic Arrow

The graphics could have better and it was a little lackluster on the part of plot and upgrades. Enough upgrades to do the job, but the job finished pretty quick too. Fair enough as a game.

Simple Love Simple Love

Nice, a little difficult in places. I did enjoy the concept, but there's really not much going on. Simple doesn't have to be bland, just not complicated.

Elf Story Elf Story

Everything was great, but that Ogre sucks ass. There's no chance to predict what he's going to do no matter what quality setting I'm on. There should be more thought behind that like with the other warriors you face.

Incredipede - World 1 Incredipede - World 1

I docked 1.5 stars because the game is fifteen dollars!? Fun game, but android/iPhone worthy of maybe $3-$5 at most. Other than that, pretty ingenious gameplay.

Steampunk Odyssey Steampunk Odyssey

Badass, the graphics are well done, I really dig the collage style you've gone for. I think you could even make that a stronger piece of the scenery, using either newspaper print or pasted in looking photos. Either way, cool shit. Wish there were more levels.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Essentially you took Thing-Thing and added a half-constructed storyline, not that Thing-Thing was bursting at the seams with plot anyway. The physics are pretty bad, seeing as how I could click directly on an enemy head and my character would miss. There were some perks, like the fact that the computers had signs saying "Do not asplode". The scenery was very bland and not much going on between levels, the first one was pretty much the same as the one I stopped on. Eh, deviate away from Thing-Thing, it's been done. Involve a little more color, something to make me give a crap about playing it.

Librarian Kiss Librarian Kiss

Poor poor poor.

The rendering is sloppy, though you seem to have a basic understanding of actionscript. This kinda sucks as a game as there's no incentive, you're just watching a "librarian" give a blowjob (no books on the shelves?). You should probably get a better grasp of spatial perception, as people's heads do not flatten out they move. I'd recommend sketching people or taking a drawing class if you want to improve that. It'd help with the detail too, that was pretty lacking in this. Overall, just learn how people look and move.

Prizma Puzzle 3 Prizma Puzzle 3

Excellent.

This game was designed very wonderfully, and I usually only work halfway through puzzle games. The graphics are beautifully rendered (did you use something like Maya or Swift 3D?), and you actually chose a typeface that compliments the style. The ten stars really comes more from the fact that you made such challenging, yet addictive puzzles. A puzzle is so hard to solve, but to make one up is pretty insane. The music was good, but maybe a theme that changes smoothly between several songs instead of a loop? This is really more of a negligible portion though.